VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 3)

Club Dead  - Charlaine Harris This was another good book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. However, I did find the first half of the book felt a little abnormal compared to the first two books and the last half of this one. Part of it was what felt like constant rehashing of facts of the series (such as what true blood is or things that have happened in the other books). Not that these "refreshments" were paragraphs long or anything, just sentences, but I still find such inclusions annoying. Please authors, make people read the books in order and force us to remember instead of rehashing! It is very annoying!! That said, I did enjoy the book aside from the odd style of the first half and the rehashing. I was surprised by the twists which occurred between Sookie and Bill. I enjoyed the greater presence of Eric in the book as well and the new character of Alcide. The ending was a first as well--Harris left things open-ended with things unfinished. I guess that just means I'll have to read the next book soon!