VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Fresh and Fast Vegan: Quick, Delicious, and Creative Recipes to Nourish Aspiring and Devoted Vegans - Amanda Grant March 2012

While the recipes contained within Fresh and Fast were in fact fast, they did not do anything for me. I am good in the kitchen and rarely follow a recipe, but I do enjoy reading cookbooks for inspiration. However, I gained no inspiration from this book as most of the recipes are too simple and obvious, at least to me. There were also far too many recipes that relied on a deep frier or frying in general-something I never do. Frying also rather eliminates the whole "fresh" idea in my opinion as well. I almost never follow instructions (I have my own ways thank you) but I do read them. The ones in Fresh and Fast Vegan were written strangely and I felt would confuse novices (it could have been a Kindle formatting issue but I doubt it). Overall, not a cookbook I would recommend to new or pro vegans.