VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Life As I Blow It: Tales of Love, Life & Sex . . . Not Necessarily in That Order

Life As I Blow It: Tales Of Love, Life & Sex . . . Not Necessarily In That Order - Sarah Colonna, Chelsea Handler *yawn*

Do you enjoy getting drunk seemingly every night and then having sex with guy after guy in a search for "love"? Well here is the book for you!

This book seems to be attempting to ride the coattails of Chelsea Handler's books, which are very entertaining. However, this is just a sad, boring book about a small-town girl who sleeps around and who seems to have been drunk half her life. Oh, and it is not funny. I myself do not drink or sleep around, but that does not mean I cannot find such things funny (after all I do find Chelsea hilarious and she has had many of her own exploits). Any way you look at it, this book is not funny. There were some lines where you knew Colonna was looking for a laugh but it just became so sad how could you really laugh?

I enjoy Sarah Colonna on Chelsea Lately but in book form I definitely have to pass.