VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, Book 6)

Succubus Revealed - Richelle Mead Overall I enjoyed the Georgina Kincaid series, but the last book was certainly not the best. I would re-read a couple others in the series but the last one? I don't have to because it is so damn predictable when you've read the other books in the series. On top of that I felt it was rather sappy for a book about the minions of Hell. Yes there was eye-rolling and a not a tear to be shed in my house. The book was largely boring with about a hundred pages of interesting events. I still do not quite understand why on Earth Georgina insisted on working as an elf for an alcoholic Santa? Or why the hell there needed to be a bowling tournament? Can we say filler? This book left the series feeling too drawn out and it disappointed me as I had been looking forward to the finale. Where were the (unpredicted) twists I so craved? Also, Roman played a big part in this book but I felt like his character was devoid of what made him, well, Roman in the other books. Whenever he spoke or was spoken of it did not feel like Roman, it could have been any ol' character. Overall, I was disappointed but still a fan of the series minus this one book. One good thing about a poor finale is not regretting the series being over!