VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, No. 4) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

Four to Score - Janet Evanovich I enjoyed the fourth installment of the Plum series, I just did not find it as entertaining or funny as the others have been. Something felt off, perhaps plot devices are becoming too frequently used. How many cars does Plum really have to lose in just four books? How many apartment woes? How many times does Evanovich have to make us worry about little Rex the hamster's life? And why did so many people smack themselves in the forehead in this one? I found that odd. Sure people do it, but they were doing it every 20 pages it seemed. I greatly appreciated the Morelli intrigue, but felt frustrated by the fact that I know this will continue to be an all over the place relationship that will become very annoying. I don't particularly care for Morelli's case "just happening" to coincide with Plum's, just too fitting. I know, this is not serious literature but it can still become frustrating! But overall, the book was enjoyable just not as much as books 2 & 3, plus I'm afraid that these plot devices will just be used over and over and over and over....