VeganCleopatra

VeganCleopatra

Sex on Earth: A Celebration of Animal Reproduction
Jules Howard

Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2)

Eternal Kiss of Darkness - Jeaniene Frost I absolutely loved this book focusing on the elusive and not well known Mencheres from the Night Huntress series. Mencheres was just a supplementary character for me in those books, not a character I took too much interest in aside from the fact that he was a vampire dating back to Ancient Egypt. For that reason alone I was curious about him but Frost is rather vague in the Night Huntress novels as to Mencheres' true personality. But in Eternal Kiss of Darkness Mencheres is front and center and he really does shine. I can now say that Mencheres is definitely combating Bones as my favorite character in Frost's novels. The fact that he is an Ancient Egyptian certainly helps as well and I enjoyed the history Frost built for him. An excellent addition to Frost's other books, I only wish there were more Mencheres books! As for the main female character, Kira, she is a well-spoken, strong-willed and overall tough woman and her character played off of Mencheres very well. I would love for Mencheres and Kira to be included more in future books.